Wine 7.12 released earlier today. Here’s the changelog:
- Theming support for Qt5 applications.
- Bundled vkd3d upgraded to version 1.4.
- Improved effect support in Direct2D.
- QWORD support in registry tools.
- Various bug fixes.
A total of 13 bugs were fixed, including:
- Star Citizen: No mic input audio (used for voip)
- StarCitizen launcher crashes on start with a winmm error
- Shogun Total War 2 crashes on start up. (Main Application.)
- Approach (Smart Suite) crashes when trying to print to cups-pdf
- Argentum 20 RPG Launcher has graphical glitches
- Incorrect display of selected buttons in Light theme.
- Wireshark shows black rectangle on various places if light theme is enabled
- MetaTrader4 stopped working properly with wine 7.10
- Rich edit control becomes unstable or trips assertion after ITextRange::SetFont is called
- Rich edit control becomes unstable or trips assertion after changing TextFont properties
- aria2 needs QueryContextAttributes(SECPKG_ATTR_CIPHER_INFO) to return a valid version
- The 32-bit evr:evr crashes almost systematically on the TestBot’s Wine VMs
- The 32-bit mfplat:mfplat crashes on the TestBot debian11 VM
See the patch notes over on WineHQ.
Cover image credit: foodandwine.com
Read other posts