Deck Client Update (Beta) Adds Adjustable External Monitor Settings and Fixes Guides/Acheivements in the Overlay
A new Deck client update has rolled out on the Beta and Preview channels. It’s small but contains a few bug fixes. You’ll particularly like this one if you dock your Deck to an external monitor and “have overscan issues.” Some bugs have also been fixed in regards to viewing guides in the overlay, or when viewing acheivements. Patch notes are as follows:
- Added ability to adjust image display settings for external displays that have overscan issues
- Fixed issues with some images being too large when viewing guides in the overlay
- Fixed spoiler tags in guides to be selectable so that they can be revealed
- Fixed issue with medium length game names in the Main Menu Overlay not properly scrolling
- Fixed Achievements page not updating properly when a new achievement was earned
Patch notes can also be seen on Steam.