Patch notes can also be read on Steam.
- Fixed crash when after funding the Steam Wallet when attempting to make an in-game purchase in the Overlay
- Fixed issue where the Main Menu and Quick Access Menu stopped working after selecting a custom startup movie
- Any button press will now cancel the Wake custom startup movie
- Fixed a black screen freeze when selecting a store widget within a news post
- Fixed issue where touching/clicking on store or community links in a news post within the client would not navigate to the website
- Changed game invitations to show the launch option dialog instead of using the first option in the list. If the user has selected an option and asked to remember it, that option will be used instead of showing the dialog.
Also, there was a small update from yesterday:
- Fixed download rate limiting not working in some cases
- Improved performance of dual trackpad typing in the Virtual Keyboard
- Added several missing Steam Link App virtual controller-specific settings to the configurator
WARNING: LGC will be shutting down March 7, 2024. See this post for more details.
Read other posts