Steam Deck Client Beta Fixes Several Issues, Honors the ‘Ignore Forever’ Option
Patch notes can also be read on Steam.
- Fixed some issues where a game window was not focused properly after launching it on Windows 10 or 11.
- Fixed an issue where Steam was not focused properly after exiting a game
- Fixed misalignment of loading throbber after logging in.
- Fixed universal search not applying mature content filtering preferences
- Stop prompting users to register for Steam Deck rewards if they have chosen the Ignore Forever option
- Fixed some transparency issues with the background in the in-game overlay.
- Fixed a crash loading the standalone controller configurator
Read other posts