Steam Deck Client Beta Adds More Advanced HDR Options, Mapping Support for DualSense Edge
Patch notes can also be read on Steam.
- Fixed shortcuts regression in this beta when users or 3rd party utilities add command line parameters to the shortcut exe path
- Move advanced HDR options to Developer Settings
- Streamable games are now included in the Ready to play game filter, though the default action is still to install them locally.
- Game invites in the Quick Access Menu will now default to opening a context menu to accept the invite rather than navigating to the chat tab and having to hit Accept there.
- Fixed crash when in a voice chat
- Fixed crash when authorizing a microtransaction purchase in the overlay
- Fixed the Play button stealing focus when a game is launching
- Fixed Find games to play with friends not working in Big Picture Mode
- Fixed Logitech F310 controller input on macOS and Linux
- Added mapping for DualSense Edge Wireless Controller on Linux (note that advanced feature support require Steam to be able to access the /dev/hidraw devices)
Read other posts