Yesterday’s Steam Deck client beta update is all about bug fixes. Fixes for the lock screen PIN, the “show password” toggle, the Switch Pro controller vibration over USB, and more:
- Fixed size of content in Update news dialog when running with Windows text scaling >100%
- Fixed lock screen PIN reset process to not show PIN entry screen upon Steam Deck restart
- Fixed crash when touching gift or new inventory item notification
- Fixed “show password” toggle to show/hide the password.
- Fixed On Screen Keyboard no longer showing when requested by the game or Proton
- Fixed rumble for Switch Pro Controllers attached over USB
See the patch notes on Steam.
Read other posts