New Steam Deck client out for beta and preview users. This update adds a fix for the OSK, adds Up/Down arrow keys to said OSK, decreases size of controller support icons, and a few other features. Patch notes are as follows:
- fixed opening onscreen keyboard in-game causing input to no longer go to game.
- added up/down cursor keys to keyboard, press shift then left/right cursor to use.
- added option to ignore Steam Rewards on Account page if they were registered by another user on the device.
- decreased size of the full & partial controller support icons on app portraits.
- added pinned notifications for new inventory items, trade offers, async game turns, moderator messages, offline chat messages, and help request replies.
Patch notes can also be read on Steam.