Note: since Valve is copy/pasting the patch notes from the desktop client, some of these patch notes may NOT be for the Steam Deck! I am unable to confirm since I am on stable.
- Reworked the layout of the mode settings page to show more content
- Added upper grips as an option for mode shifts
- Filtered Mode Shift button options to only show available buttons based on the controller type- Fixed chord activator options for XBox and XBox Elite controller types
- Improved Layout Preview for Nintendo Switch Joycon Left/Right/Pair
- Fixed Capture button icon not being displayed for Joycon Pair
- Fixed the Switch Pro Layout Preview not showing the gyro
- Nintendo Switch SL/SR buttons now show up as Bumpers for single Joycons or Grip buttons for a JoyCon Pair
- Joycon individual/pair Gyro now displays and functions properly
- Hide the cursor when in gamepad-navigation mode in Big Picture
- Fixed Big Picture Mode keyboard window not exiting when closed
- Fixed an issue with detecting game windows on Linux
Patch notes can also be read on Steam.
Read other posts