Non-Steam apps should still be responsive when bringing up the OSK in today’s Deck client update. The New BPM got an update and a few fixes, as well as Steam Input.
Full patch notes are as follows:
- Fixed non-Steam apps becoming unresponsive to gamepad when onscreen keyboard is opened
- Fixed background images on a collection on the app details page not being clipped correctly
- Fixed issue where the Remove Collection dialog was not appearing
- Added icons for VR support or Mouse & KB only support to app portraits
New Big Picture Mode
- Detect focus shifting away from the BPM window faster and reduce instances of navigation going to BPM after starting a game
- Fixed Steam mini window not closing when entering Big Picture Mode
- Fixed problem where setting certain library filters in Big Picture Mode could cause those games to become hidden when switching back to desktop.
- Handle errors better and fix some cases where configs would no longer load
- On larger screens combine the keyboard and numpad tabs of the choose binding screen
- Fixed some cases where some languages could have text overflow in choose binding screen
- Remember the last active tab in the choose binding screen and open to that instead always using the tab w/ the current binding value
Patch notes can also be read on Steam.
WARNING: LGC will be shutting down March 7, 2024. See this post for more details.