Yesterday’s Deck client beta update mostly focuses on improving the on-screen keyboard, fixing a couple of issues it had, as well as fixes for Steam Input and Remote Play. Patch notes are as follows:
- Improved the responsiveness of On-Screen Keyboard
- Fixed missing keystrokes when touch typing on the On-Screen Keyboard in desktop mode
- Fixed the in-game On-Screen Keyboard text entry dialog sometimes having buttons cut off
- Fixed issue where command settings would not save
- Fixed an issue where Mouse Edge Spin would be more sensitive on the left-side of the trackpad than the right
- Fixed crashing issue when streaming from one Steam Deck to another
Patch notes are also available on Steam.
WARNING: LGC will be shutting down March 7, 2024. See this post for more details.