ProtonUp-Qt – the wonderful application for easily installing the latest version of GE Proton and other Steam compatibility tools – has received an update. It’s been a hot minute since the last release, which was back in August.
Some noteworthy changes:
- you can now add ProtonUp-Qt as a non-Steam shortcut via the About window
- some repos got changed for DXVK-Async and NorthstarProton
- installing Wine-GE now matches the “extract folder name”
- GitHub/GitLab access tokens can be modified in the configuration file
- “various i18n, UI and UX enhancements”
Special thanks to sonic2kk and others who have contributed to this release.
See the patch notes on GitHub.
WARNING: LGC will be shutting down March 7, 2024. See this post for more details.