Proton Experimental update is all bug fixes. Except one, which is an improvement in regards to CJK characters rendering “in many games.” No new compatilble titles with this update.
Patch notes are as follows:
- fix A Plague Tale: Innocence showing on-screen keyboard when starting the game on the Steam Deck.
- fix rendering issues during cutscenes in Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell.
- fix Japanese keyboard input in Final Fantasy XIV Online.
- fix Football Manager 2023 crashing when trying to return from a player profile.
- fix experimental regression: Fall in Labyrinth started crashing on some setups.
- improve CJK characters rendering in many games including NOBUNAGA’S AMBITION: Souzou with Power Up Kit.
See the patch notes on GitHub.
Cover image credit: Sports Interactive/Sega
WARNING: LGC will be shutting down March 7, 2024. See this post for more details.